What is your fav part of a wedding

Wedding Checklist


I'm sure if I had one,  I could only possibly tick one or two things off the list. We are a bit disorganised in this family to put it mildly. We like to have high blood pressure from running around helter skelter at the last minute and I know that doesn't mix well with weddings. I decided the best thing was to use an organised wedding planner. They are a neccessity and not a luxury in my situation and so this week, I will be meeting with my first choice and hope that my mother will be happy with her so we can go ahead with the planning. I'll be proud to tell her I've booked the church and the venue and I know my colours... the rest she can take over lol. 

So I googled to find a list I should maybe have and not totally depend on the planner for.... and this is all I have to say SHEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!

My Wedding Budget Checklist 
Apparel Reception Ceremony Gown Location fee Clergy Bridal Shoes Caterer Location fee Bridal slip Food Alter decorations Lingerie Baker Chair/pew rental Hosiery Musician Pew/chair decorations Jewelry Bar tender Guest book/pen Bridal Headpiece/veil Liquor Ring bearer pillow Bridal gloves Security Flower girl basket Bridesmaid dresses Wedding cake Unity candle Bridesmaid accessories Groom's cake Aisle runner Bridesmaid shoes Cake knife Ushers Groom's tux Cake decorations Gratuity Groomsmen tuxes Servers Transportation Garters Table decorations Childcare Gown preservation Other decorations Rehearsal dinner Alterations Dishes Caterer Going-away outfit Glassware Bartender Honeymoon clothes Napkins Liquor Children's apparel Linens Tables/chairs Flowers Tables Decorations Brides bouquet Chairs Security Bridesmaids bouquets Guest book Music Corsages Entertainment Sound system Boutonnière Rice/Rose petals/bubbles Guest parking Reception centerpieces Parking Dishes Altarpiece Gratuities Centerpieces Pew/chair bows Limousine/Carriage Linens Throw away bouquet Transportation Food Flower girls' flowers Childcare Servers Stationary Balloons Photography Invitations Gifts & Favors Bridal portraits Announcements Attendant gifts Reception Map/direction cards Gift for fiancee Ceremony Reply cards Favors Photo albums Ceremony cards Misc Engagement portraits Save the date cards Marriage license Rings Postage Bridesmaids' luncheon Wedding bands Calligrapher Hairdresser Engagement ring Newspaper announcement Manicure/pedicure Engraving Thank you notes Manicure/pedicure for attendants Honeymoon Rehearsal dinner invitations Make-up Air fare Bridesmaid luncheon invitations Wedding planner/organizer Accommodations Bachelor party invitations Consultant/coordinator Rental Car Wedding programs Hotel for guests Entertainment Address labels Misc
Check out new update on Taureanminx.com

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

LOL... But we had a list initially now, what happened to it?

I agree that wedding planner is not a luxury but a necessity o! Good luck and God's bid:)

Tminx said...

We sure did! Lemme go dig it out!

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

hahahaha it's daunting isn't it!

JGirl said...

My sis is going through the same thing.

We are still trying to find a venue.
Any ideas on good venues (preferably on the island)
Don't know if your wedding has taken place yet, but if you dont mind sharing, we'll certainly appreciate it :)

/
 
© 2009 | Tminxs' Brideography | Por *Templates para VOCÊ*